Ben & Jodie Cook
Graham talks to husband and wife Ben and Jodie Cook. Ben is a personal trainer and former model with a degree in economics. Jodie is a social media manager, five years into running an award-winning business with local and international clients. On top of which, she is currently the BDPFA under 55.5kg British powerlifting champion, and is coached by her husband Ben, who co-developed the Clever Tykes series of children’s books.
They talk about living and working together, and “essentialism” (or not being defined by the absence of something).
## Go further
* [Like Mother, Like Daughter? Analyzing Maternal Influences Upon Women’s Entrepreneurial Propensity](http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1540-6520.2011.00484.x/abstract)
* [Zoom video conferencing tool](http://zoom.us/)
* [An Optimist’s Tour of the Future](http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1846683572), by Mark Stevenson
* [Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less](http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00HELB6XI "Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00HELB6XI"), by Greg McKeown
* [The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying](http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0091955106 "Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0091955106"), by Marie Kondo
* [Stuffocation](http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0241971543 "Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0241971543"), by James Wallman
* [You are the Placebo](http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1781802572 "Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1781802572"), by Dr Joe Dispenza
* [JC Social Media](http://www.jcsocialmedia.com "Link: http://www.jcsocialmedia.com")
* [Clever Tykes children’s books](http://clevertykes.com "Link: http://clevertykes.com")
* [Follow Jodie on Twitter](https://twitter.com/cookiewhirls "Link: https://twitter.com/cookiewhirls")
* [Follow Ben on Twitter](https://twitter.com/BenCookBSc "Link: https://twitter.com/BenCookBSc")
* [Follow Graham on Twitter](https://twitter.com/grahamallcott "Link: https://twitter.com/grahamallcott")
* [How to be a Productivity Ninja – Graham’s book](https://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Productivity-Ninja-Worry-Achieve/dp/178578028X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1466430467&sr=8-1&keywords=productivity+ninja "Link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Productivity-Ninja-Worry-Achieve/dp/178578028X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1466430467&sr=8-1&keywords=productivity+ninja")
Here’s Jodie at the 2016 GBPF South Midlands Championships.
Graham is the founder of [time management training](http://thinkproductive.co.uk) company [Think Productive](http://thinkproductive.co.uk).
This podcast is produced by [Origin](https://origin.fm/).
Brought to you by Graham Allcott of Beyond Busy