Graham talks to writer, editor and speaker, Lisa Luxx. Lisa runs Prowl Magazine, writes for the Telegraph and performs poetry and other spoken word. In this podcast, Graham also discusses three strategies for dealing with change, in the wake of Brexit.
## Go further
* [Prowl House – Lisa’s magazine](http://prowlhouse.info "Link: http://prowlhouse.info")
* [Ben Hammersley talks to Lisa Luxx](http://tankmagazine.com/issue-58/talk/ben-hammersley-talks-to-lisa-luxx "Link: http://tankmagazine.com/issue-58/talk/ben-hammersley-talks-to-lisa-luxx")
* [Ben Hammersley’s website](http://www.benhammersley.com "Link: http://www.benhammersley.com")
* [Lisa’s Telegraph article on transgender acceptance](http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sponsored/business/workplace-equality/12177830/transgender-in-mainstream-culture.html "Link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sponsored/business/workplace-equality/12177830/transgender-in-mainstream-culture.html")
* [Indigo Children definition](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children "Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children")
* [Lisa’s book: Polyphonic Scars](http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1515208281 "Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1515208281")
* [Follow Lisa on Twitter](https://twitter.com/lisaluxx_ "Link: https://twitter.com/lisaluxx_")
* [Follow Graham on Twitter](https://twitter.com/grahamallcott)
* [How to be a Productivity Ninja – Graham’s book](https://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Productivity-Ninja-Worry-Achieve/dp/178578028X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1466430467&sr=8-1&keywords=productivity+ninja)
Graham is the founder of [time management training](http://thinkproductive.co.uk) company [Think Productive](http://thinkproductive.co.uk).
This podcast is produced by [Origin](https://origin.fm/).
Brought to you by Graham Allcott of Beyond Busy