In this first episode, Graham talks to the CEO of Advantage Spring and author of [We Have a Deal](http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1785780328), expert negotiator Natalie Reynolds about unconscious bias, gender, money management, work/life balance and the art of procrastination.
## Our sponsor for this week
[CentrePoint](http://centrepointroom.org.uk) – a homeless charity that helps young people by providing space, advice, mentorship and support. You can [sponsor a room](https://www.centrepointroom.org.uk/signup/form_1) from just £12 a month.
## Go further
* [Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking](http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0141029196 "Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0141029196"), by Susan Cain
* [The “Hour of the Wolf”](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hour_of_the_wolf) – Wikipedia definition
* [The E-myth: Why Most Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About it](http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0887304729 "Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0887304729"), by Michael E Gerber
* [We Have a Deal](http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1785780328), by Natalie Reynolds
* [AdvantageSpring](http://www.advantagespring.com), Natalie’s negotiation training firm
* Follow [Natalie on Twitter](https://twitter.com/advspringceo "Link: https://twitter.com/advspringceo")
* Follow [Graham on Twitter](https://twitter.com/grahamallcott/ "Link: https://twitter.com/grahamallcott/")
* [Find out more about Think Productive](http://thinkproductive.co.uk/)
Graham is the founder of [time management training](http://thinkproductive.co.uk) company [Think Productive](http://thinkproductive.co.uk).
This podcast is produced by [Origin](https://origin.fm/).
Brought to you by Graham Allcott of Beyond Busy