In this episode, Graham talks to the Chief Executive of Centrepoint. They discussed the state of charities and the funding around them, working to change young people’s lives and the dichotomy of charity and commerciality.
## Our sponsor for this week
[Centrepoint](http://centrepointroom.org.uk) – a homeless charity that helps young people by providing space, advice, mentorship and support. You can [sponsor a room](https://www.centrepointroom.org.uk/signup/form_1) from just £12 a month.
## Go further
* [Time Out of Mind](http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3505712/ "Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3505712/") – Richard Gere’s film, to which Seyi was invited to a private screening
* Also [read about his visit to Centrepoint](http://centrepoint.org.uk/news-events/news/2016/march/richard-gere-visits-centrepoint-service-to-meet-homeless-young-people)
* [The Guardian review of the BBC Kids Company documentary](http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/feb/04/camilas-kids-company-the-inside-story-review-both-damning-and-vindicatory "Link: http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/feb/04/camilas-kids-company-the-inside-story-review-both-damning-and-vindicatory")
* [Read about patron Prince William “sleeping rough” for a night](http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/dec/22/prince-william-sleeps-rough-homeless "Link: http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/dec/22/prince-william-sleeps-rough-homeless")
* [Read more about decision fatigue](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decision_fatigue "Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decision_fatigue")
* Follow [Centrepoint on Twitter](https://twitter.com/centrepointuk "Link: https://twitter.com/centrepointuk")
* Follow [Graham on Twitter](https://twitter.com/grahamallcott/ "Link: https://twitter.com/grahamallcott/")
* [Find out more about Think Productive](http://thinkproductive.co.uk/)
Graham is the founder of [time management training](http://thinkproductive.co.uk) company [Think Productive](http://thinkproductive.co.uk).
This podcast is produced by [Origin](https://origin.fm/).
Brought to you by Graham Allcott of Beyond Busy